• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
should not have played the game without any warmup and after landing just 3 days before the start of the test fault likes with team management for playing an undercooked player.
Not the first time they have destroyed players' careers like this. Throwing them in the deep end without prior preparation and then dropping them for good after they fail.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Its a bit similar to when Indian fans complain after their team have scored 350..
Its a bit hard for others to understand.
For Pakistan to beat South Africa, they have to bowl out South Africa for under 150.
Any target over 150 in the fourth innings is too much for Pakistan.
So from the perspective, 29/0 and now 76/2 IS pathetic.
if you expect your team to win only if they concede less then 300 runs in the game then you should not be watching even ATG Aus and WI sides on average conceded 400-450 runs in the match.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
should not have played the game without any warmup and after landing just 3 days before the start of the test fault likes with team management for playing an undercooked player.
yeah....what a stupid pathetic decision it was

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
if you expect your team to win only if they concede less then 300 runs in the game then you should pick not be watching even ATG Aus and WI sides on average conceded 400-450 runs in the match.
Oh shut it :laugh:

You know what I said is true.

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
****ing Sky and women's cricket!!!!!!!!!

The match is exactly the same time as the women's cricket (England vs Sri Lanka) and they have shafted it to the red button. I got Sky Go just for this series and it doesn't have the option for the red button, so I won't be able to watch for some periods.

Absolutely fuming that they think Women's ODI's are more important.
Aren't you at work anyway?

Xuhaib

International Coach
Don't give me that nonsense :laugh:..you of all people should know what I said is true.
I know what you mean but its unrealistic to expect this bowling attack to bowl SA out for 150 consistently our best hope is to keep on hanging hope for one bad innings from Sa during the series which they usually provide and hope the batsman cashes on it.We are now blowing them away with this pace attack.

Flem274*

123/5
This is some of the most pessimistic and miserable posting I've ever read, and I'm a kiwi.

I'd hate to read this thread after the next no ball.