• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Junaid swinging it both ways. Hasn't gotten control right yet.

Gul doesn't look that threatening.

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Gosh a lot of credit to Smith, the day is filled with side shows and emotion and no one would have cared if we went out to bowl first, actually that's what most of us wanted to see the **** batsmen jump around... But smith fronts up and leads from the front. What a guy.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
****ing Sky and women's cricket!!!!!!!!!

The match is exactly the same time as the women's cricket (England vs Sri Lanka) and they have shafted it to the red button. I got Sky Go just for this series and it doesn't have the option for the red button, so I won't be able to watch for some periods.

Absolutely fuming that they think Women's ODI's are more important.
It's on Sky Sports 3 until 11am then it switches to Sky Sports 1.

Bouncer

State Regular
Junaid swinging it both ways. Hasn't gotten control right yet.

Gul doesn't look that threatening.
TBH gul hasnt looked threatening at test level since dec 2006 v WI and since 2009 I have believed he is a burden on test eleven.

Cricket Pak's biggest Problem has always been that they just dont pay any attention to my opinion.:@

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
TBH gul hasnt looked threatening at test level since dec 2006 v WI and since 2009 I have believed he is a burden on test eleven.

Cricket Pak's biggest Problem has always been that they just dont pay any attention to my opinion.:@
Agree about Gul but I don't see who else you can pick..
Now if Amir and Asif were around, then Gul would probably be in the wilderness by now..with Junaid the third seamer..but without those two..I don't see who else..Wahab Riaz? Please don't say Cheema or Tanvir Ahmed.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File

Bowled well in England 2010. Batted well too iirc.