• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

Spiced

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Yeah, I know the reason why de kock is not a contracted player but surely he is by far our best wickey keeper batsmen at the moment. Boucher was playing full time at about the same age.

Yas

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Umar Akmal needs to be in the side tomorrow or I'm going to pull my hair out. Not that he's going to be our saviour but for gods sake our batting has been atrocious!!!! P.s hurry up and retire from ODIs please Misbah!!!!!!

MrPrez

International Debutant
Oh no. I was about to wax lyrical about just how good an ODI player Hashim is.

Gives Colin another chance to show his mettle which is good.

MrPrez

International Debutant
He isn't playing tbh.

Irfan won't average much below 35 in his test career unless he improves his action, imo. A bit all over the place.

At 34-2, you should never get out like that. Never.

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
I'm not totally blaming Durban, but Durban games against teams from the sub continent just shouldn't be happening in the first place.