• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
<310 -
311-320 - Cabinet96
321-330 - smalishah84
331-340 - Garson007
341-350
351-360
361-370 - Marcuss
371-380
380+

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
World record stand. Also, what the **** is up with SA's kit? They didn't wear this in the first two ODI's did they?

Woodster

International Captain
Top class from de Villiers and Amla, joy to watch. May have had the odd moment of fortune along the way, but boy did they make the most of it. Big ask for the Pakistan batsmen now, do they have the players capable of forging a partnership of similar quality in these circumstances ? I doubt it, but I do hope they get off to a decent start and build a solid platform just to give themselves a sniff of a chance. Hope we see the better side of Hafeez today.

Woodster

International Captain
Am genuinely staggered that Lonwabo Tsotsobe has a better career ODI economy rate than Dale Steyn, 4.71 vs 4.97. Can see Tsotsobe going round the park today.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Am genuinely staggered that Lonwabo Tsotsobe has a better career ODI economy rate than Dale Steyn, 4.71 vs 4.97. Can see Tsotsobe going round the park today.
That's because Steyn was absurdly expensive earlier in his career though. His economy rate since the start of 2011 is 4.30.

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Exactly what I wondered when I looked at the scorecard. 7-1-34-2 is exceptional in a score of 343! Something must be wrong for him to have not bowled his full 10.
Well there is something wrong with him internally apparently. Maybe a stomach bug, he went off the field then came on but couldn't continue and just dropped like a sack of potatoes. Hope he is ok, pakistan missed him at the death.

Woodster

International Captain
That's because Steyn was absurdly expensive earlier in his career though. His economy rate since the start of 2011 is 4.30.
Yes I know he had to drag it back quite a way from his earlier performances, perhaps my surprise is more about Tsotsobe being well under five an over. Maybe I don't give Tsotsobe enough credit, but I really don't see him as a bowler capable of causing such problems for the opposition.

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Steyn has never been our great ODI bowler, don't get me wrong I love the guy, but the last few years we've relied on morkel and tsotsobe, tsotsobe also ranked number 1 in the world recently.

Steyn also bowles at the death more often. He will always be a crowd pleaser but not as consistant as in test matches.

Riggins

International Captain
ahh i meant what was it, i.e. 3rd wicket,

top 3 all almost identical number of overs (29.5, 30.1, 30.2)