• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
You're chasing 191 ffs. If the run rate becomes a problem I'll stand rooting.
Why do people always get confused over Misbah's innings. He is not doing this deliberately in order to preserve wickets. He is playing Test match cricket because he is unable to rotate the strike (and what is so bad about rotating the strike anyway, it's not like I'm wanting him to hit sixes and fours). He has been here before as well as Pak fans (remember Mohali).

Yas

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Pak need 15 off 38 with 6 wickets in hand and two set batsmen at the crease and I'm still on the edge of my seat waiting for them to collapse....

The life of a Pakistani fan :-)

smash84

The Tiger King
when was the last time Pakistan played with 3 left arm seamers?

Wahab, Junaid, and Irfan playing today.

I reckon all of them can notch it up to 140kph

Yas

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Junaid has gone for only 2 more runs than Wahab after bowling 5 more overs. Wahab has bowled one.... I hope Wahab backs up this disciplined start by Pak. It's either all or nothing with him it seems!

MrPrez

International Debutant
Gosh its lovely when the two best batsmen in the world is playing like this... Terrible review from asjmal desperate stuff.
No.

First Manners says that the Pakistanis "would pay money" to keep us to 300, then Neil Johnson actually thought that was plumb :lol:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Last 5 ovs 68/0 RR 13.60

Sweepstake on SA score

<310 -
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370 - Marcuss
371-380