• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Gosh abott looks awesome, he has had a super year, I have always been a huge morkel fan but morkel just can't seem to get out of third gear. Abott looks like he could stick around with the bat too. Good time to be a fast bowler in south africa.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's a terrible time to be a non steyn phil morkel quick bowler in SA because you'll only get a shot if there are injuries.

Last edited:

the big bambino

International Captain
Thank you Pakistan. Just thank you. Normally you look at the performance of other teams without the emotion when watching your own. But some how I feel disgusted with Pakistan's batting and sorry for their fans. Your batsmen are just gutless gutless gutless and are basically parading Pakistan as nude on the world stage. Just slink off now. And btw, thanks for turning another SA pace man into a hero. Couldn't have been a more disastrous tour if they tried...and they didn't.

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
I say its a good time because of the competition, I know not everyone will get a chance to play for south africa, but look at abott, a chubby fellow last year, he shed some weight and was amazing domestic ally. The guys are just really improving well, abott last year might have played for pakistan and averaged 30. Also pitches are generated to suit our bowling even more.

Kallis retiring will be a big blow but a team of smith, viro, amla, faf, ab, duminy, philander, peterson, abott, de lange and steyn would be seriously strong.

Dropping morkel might just get him right, having three bowlers averaging less than 23 would be just effing insane.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Second test was Pakistan's chance to get the 1 test win that SA can give tourists and they blew it with bad selections and with Junaid hitting the freaking door.

Didn't expect them to give a fight this test after that and it is pretty much going accordingly so far.

And SA seem to have quality seamers overflowing from everywhere.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Thank you Pakistan. Just thank you. Normally you look at the performance of other teams without the emotion when watching your own. But some how I feel disgusted with Pakistan's batting and sorry for their fans. Your batsmen are just gutless gutless gutless and are basically parading Pakistan as nude on the world stage. Just slink off now. And btw, thanks for turning another SA pace man into a hero. Couldn't have been a more disastrous tour if they tried...and they didn't.
Don't need your pity and neither your insults. Younis and Shafiq did pretty well so no need to slag all of them.

smash84

The Tiger King
Second test was Pakistan's chance to get the 1 test win that SA can give tourists and they blew it with bad selections and with Junaid hitting the freaking door.

Didn't expect them to give a fight this test after that and it is pretty much going accordingly so far.

And SA seem to have quality seamers overflowing from everywhere.
Bingo