1. Sunil Gavaskar 2. Barry Richards 3. Viv Richards 4. Sachin Tendulkar 5. Brian Lara 6. Garry Sobers 7. Adam Gilchrist 8. Richard Hadlee 9. Wasim Akram 10. Malcolm Marshall 11. Shane Warne
1. Jack Hobbs 2. Victor Trumper 3. Don Bradman 4. Charlie Macartney 5. Walter Hammond 6. Frank Woolley 7. Les Ames 8. Jack Gregory 9. Harold Larwood 10. Bill O'Reilly 11. Sydney Barnes
RIP Philip Hughes - 1988-2014
The Wheel of Mediocrity | Compton, Root, Carberry, Robson, Trott, Lyth, Moeen, Hales | The wheel is forever
Founder and Grand Wizard of the CW Football Thread Statluminati. Potential hater of abilities. Blocked on twitter by Michael Vaughan, Brad McNamara and AtlCricket for my hard hitting truths.
Ok guys, here is round 1. Reverses for round 2 (so MightyMariner gets two picks).
There were 9 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
Timestamp: 2013-01-12 09:26:01 UTC
Anyway, time to cull the people who aren't here yet IMO. We're half an hour past the scheduled start time. If they come in before round one finishes, they can filter in.
BRING IT ON a
Brad McNamara @bbuzzmc
Will say this once and then nothing else. Defamation laws quite clear in Aus.be careful.
Sir Don Bradman
Last edited by AndyZaltzHair; 12-01-2013 at 02:31 AM.
Originally Spoken by Brendon McCullum
You have got to earn the right to be aggressive.Supporting XI
Soumya Sarkar, Pinak Ghosh, Mominul Haque, Mosaddek Hossain, Nazmul Hossain, Shabbir, Nurul Hasan, Mehedi Miraz, Abu Hider, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman
- AndyZaltzHair- Don Bradman
- MorgieB- Imran Khan
- AndyZaltzHair (skip pick)
* Each team must contain one player from each of the following countries:
- NZ OR Sri Lanka
* Any player who has played at least one test can be selected.
* Bradman can be chosen, but the player choosing him forfeits his/her choice in the next round (just to make it fun!)
* Each player has only 5 minutes to select a player after the player before him/her has selected.
* Will run it if we have at least 5 participants. Participants to remain on line for the duration of the draft.
* I'll randomise an order before we start and then it'll reverse for R2 etc.
Last edited by Red Hill; 12-01-2013 at 02:33 AM.
Sydney Thunder XI
Want to be the online Don Bradman or Ian Salisbury?
Then join CW Cricket today. It's what all the cool kids desire.
RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012
RIP Hughesy 1988-2014
May as well get the NZ/SL checklist out of the way early.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)