• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Real time draft- tonight, here.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has

Rules

* Each team must contain one player from each of the following countries:
- Australia
- NZ OR Sri Lanka
- SA
- WI
- England
- Pakistan
- India

* Any player who has played at least one test can be selected.

* Bradman can be chosen, but the player choosing him forfeits his/her choice in the next round (just to make it fun!)

* Each player has only 5 minutes to select a player after the player before him/her has selected.

* Will run it if we have at least 5 participants. Participants to remain on line for the duration of the draft.

* I'll randomise an order before we start and then it'll reverse for R2 etc.

Let me know with a quick post if you're interested, and we'll kick it off this evening.

Last edited:

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year

Rules

* Each team must contain one player from each of the following countries:
- Australia
- NZ
- SA
- WI
- England
- Pakistan
- India

* Bradman can be chosen, but the player choosing him forfeits his choice in the next round (just to make it fun!)

* Each player has only 5 minutes to select a player after the player before him/her has selected.

* Will run it if we have at least 5 participants. Participants to remain on line for the duration of the draft.

* I'll randomise an order before we start and then it'll reverse for R2 etc.

Let me know with a quick post if you're interested, and we'll kick it off this evening.
Like the rules (especially the Bradman clause, one that I had floated to Jager for prev drafts), notice no Sri lanka, wonder if that can be added to the N.Z selection.

Red

Like the rules (especially the Bradman clause, one that I had floated to Jager for prev drafts), notice no Sri lanka, wonder if that can be added to the N.Z selection.
Sure, we'll combine SL/NZ.

Red

Cheers Watson. Before we start tonight (or morning/afternoon depending where you are) we'll make sure everyone is on and ready to go.