• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Real time draft- tonight, here.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Richie Benaud

KrispyKreme XI

1. Barry Richards
2. Bob Simpson*
3. Everton Weekes
4. Inzamam ul haq
5. Mohammad Azharuddin
6. Tony Greig
7. Adam Gilchrist +
8. Richie Benaud
9. Alan Davidson
10. Jack Cowie
11. Sydney Barnes

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Bill Ponsford

Abbot's XI

01. Geoff Boycott
02. Arthur Morris
03. Viv Richards
04. Mohammed Yousuf
05. Bill Ponsford
06. Mahela Jayawardene
07. Shaun Pollock
08. Syed Kirmani
09. Dennis Lillee
10. Curtly Ambrose
11. Bill O'Reilly

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chirs Cairns

so i decided ages ago that '[]sl or nz' was coming down to Aravinda De Silva v Chaminda Vaas v Chirs Cairns, and that it would be with the last pick, cause all you guys picked up your sl/nz player ages ago so why rush it, you know? (I decided Cairns 'cause I needed to strength my batting more than my 4th seamer spot, so De Silva got tossed out, and given it was the 4th seamer spot Cairns just made more sense than Vass)

now re what I thought was the huge mistake. i thought AndyZaltzHair picked Bert Sutcliffe...he picked Herbert Sutcliffe. So I had him down as having picked a NZ/SL player already. therefore, I thought I was alone in needing one. and so waiting until the end was smart. of course, i wasn't alone. and so there was a very real chance of him ****blocking me and taking Cairns and ****ing me up. but i also forget AndyZaltzHair actually has one more pick after all of us (2nd mistake), and then I got lucky that he didn't take Cairns with his twin picks at the end of r10/start of r11.

tl;dr: much ado about nothing. got my man. haters can suck it

mightymariner

U19 12th Man
Clive Lloyd

Not Yorkshire
1. Smith
2. Compton
3. Sangakkara
4. Lara
5. Waugh
6. Lloyd *
7. Akram
8. Evans +
9. Kumble
10. Tyson
11. Anderson

Spikey

Sydney Thunder XI
Alastair Cook
Victor Trumper
Rahul Dravid
Sir Clyde Walcott
Shivnarine Chanderpaul
Keith Miller
Alan Knott
Chris Cairns
Vernon Philander
Waqar Younis
Clarrie Grimmett

I am limited to only 10 images; Cook can suck it.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Stewie Dempster to wrap things up.

1. Stewie Dempster
2. Herbert Sutcliffe
3. Donald Bradman*
4. Javed Miandad
5. Stan McCabe
6. Vijay Hazare
7. John Waite+
8. Mike Procter
9. Jim Laker
10. Michael Holding
11. Allan Donald

Spikey

People always go on about that Trumper photo, but that Chanderpaul photo is really something else

Spikey

someone else should have picked Vijay Hazare - he dismissed Bradman twice in test match cricket, making him one of the most successful bowlers against Bradman