• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's wrong with Tendulkar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajat

School Boy/Girl Captain
I dont know what's wrong with furious_ged. infact he is so furious. It thought i was the only one with whom he would take a panga(a fight).

:lol: :lol:

About sachin, i would say just one thing: he will atleast score a century in this series, as he does in every series

Andre

International Regular
furious_ged said:
Top_Cat, whether there was anything wrong with what Richard said is a matter of opinion. I thought there was.
Oh, and so that makes it right to go and have a crack at him?

Your testing a lot of peoples patience here, furious_ged.

Andre

International Regular
furious_ged said:
That wasn't my sole purpose, which was evident in what I said.
It wasn't your sole purpose, but you've just admitted it was a purpose!

Stop playing the fool.

Your point being? As long as I express my opinions which have substance compounded with whatever else, I don't see a problem.

Andre

International Regular
furious_ged said:
Your point being? As long as I express my opinions which have substance compounded with whatever else, I don't see a problem.
You must be the only one who does not. This is not the first time you have attacked a member for a differing opinion to yours.

If you can't see a problem with attacking other forum members, your slower than I thought :rolleyes:

Maybe so, but have I 'attacked' everyone who has a differing opinion to mine? No. Well there goes that plan of thinking, Andre.
The only people I've 'attacked' are people who have said something genuinely stupid, who incidentally are people who get into heated debate with people other than myself, which suggests that it's the content of their posts rather than the fact that they just have an opinion.

Last edited:

Andre

International Regular
furious_ged said:
Maybe so, but have I 'attacked' everyone who has a differing opinion to mine? No. Well there goes that plan of thinking, Andre.
The only people I've 'attacked' are people who have said something genuinely stupid, who incidentally are people who get into heated debate with people other than myself, which suggests that it's the content of their posts rather than the fact that they just have an opinion.
When did I say everyone? Now who's thinking is out the window.

Read your post - your having a crack at forum members right there and then. Everyone is equal, Mr Ged - as much as you seem to want to argue it, everyone has as much right as you do to post their thoughts. It's just 99% of forum members do it in a far more grown up way than you do.

What to you might seem stupid is valid to someone else - think before you go off and accuse others posts of being stupid. Who knows, at the moment your the one who looks completely and utterly clueless.

Seriously now, you've made a complete and utter fool of yourself. Give up while your well behind - don't get on my bad side.

Whatsmore, I don't want to hear another word of arguement - get back to the cricket before I get any more annoyed than I already am.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Everyone attacks everyone else all the time.
Geez, its a forum for f*cks sake, no body is getting hurt. Difference of opinions is a good thing, and if someone questins that and they have to back it up, so what? It makes them proove what they said wasnt complete sh!t.

Status
Not open for further replies.