• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Best Bowling Action

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
From the Joel Garner vid -

kolabapandithaya 1 year ago
nowa days only praveen kumar can bowl like this
Reply · 7

robelinda2 1 year ago
LOL!!!!!
Reply · 101

:lol:

Zinzan

^ Speaking of the you tube clips, check Sober's casual 2nd catch in the Gibbs video. What a natural.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Shabbir?

Gibbs clearly didn't have a classical offie's action, but at least he wasn't a rank chucker.

Garner
Kumble
Gibbs
Shabbir

Satyanash89

Banned
Shabbir ****ing Ahmed? are you ****ing kidding me? Why are all these blatant chuckers in this discussion? Hope someone's nominated Ramnaresh Sarwan to balance this out...
what a joke

btw, my vote is

Garner
Kumble
Gibbs
Shabbir

Zinzan

And the winners & through to the next round are......

Total points:

Garner- 23 points
Kumble -19
Gibbs - 10
Shabib - 8

Joel Garner

&

Anil Kumble

Gibbs & Shabib eliminated

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Lee
Cowans
Mortaza
Pathan

BTW Lee was a complete Dick in the video. Got lucky with the wicket in the first place and then went right up to the batsman's face for the send off.

Zinzan

Lee
Cowans
Mortaza
Pathan

BTW Lee was a complete Dick in the video. Got lucky with the wicket in the first place and then went right up to the batsman's face for the send off.
Haha, I agree, although a lot of people would forgive him based on the fact the batsman was Adam Parore :p