• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Was this the quickest innings ever?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was NZ's 'efforts' the quickest time it took for a side to be dismissed?

smash84

The Tiger King
no...I think there was a match in the 1800s that got over very quickly.....that probably has the record

stumpski

International Captain
talk about a one sided match :laugh:
Perhaps unsurprisingly it was the only f-c match that Dera Ismail Khan ever played. And none of the players in that side ever played another match - perhaps they were put off for life. I did read a good match report a few years ago, I can't remember where though. I'm surprised it hasn't featured in Cricinfo's 'Rewind' series.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Was that Dera Ismail Khan last and only FC game? None of that side played another FC game according to Cricinfo.