• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Congratulations to Glenn Mcgrath for being inducted into the ICC Hall of Fame

Debris

International 12th Man
I can remember watching him in his first test and thinking he looked average at best. Don't think it is possible to be more wrong about a player.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You just know Kallis would have a blank face showing no emotion or delight as she goes down on him.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah I'd like to see who doesn't have a case at all to belong there.

Really wish Bart King would've been given the honors.
Gower looks a bit off there to me but tbf it's a Hall of Fame rather than a best of list so factors other than exactly how effective he was on the pitch should rightly come into it.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Gideon Haigh (typically) put it best about the great man,

"The most unremarkable remarkable player ever."

No Tiger O'Reilly in the HoF a bit of a shock considering his old mucker Clarrie is there, btw.