Australia are going to get pumped in England. I cannot for the life of me see their batsman standing up to the English attack on a regular enough basis.
BUMP. Let's see how well we did.
* Sort of. They did beat Zimbabwe but I dunno if that counts. More importantly their competitiveness against proper Test sides has vastly improved.
* No on both accounts. TBF, India were lucky to not get wiped out against South Africa, but they actually showed quite a bit of fight.
* Correct on a technicality. They won all their matches in South Africa but lost a Test to Pakistan in the UAE.
* Don't think so no.
* 3/5 - not bad. I think Swann counts as a surprise name too.
* My Test XI had 4/11 IIRC. Not awful I guess.
Want to be the online Don Bradman or Ian Salisbury?
Then join CW Cricket today. It's what all the cool kids desire.
RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012
RIP Hughesy 1988-2014
Seems like my tips have been deleted. You'll all just have to take my word that I predicted most things that ended up happening, namely:
- Jono making lots of **** posts
- Sledger, Furball and Benchmark all being banned at some point in 2013
- Burgey to lose his rag with at least one blow-in
- Ben Stokes to score a ton on second dayboo
MSN Messenger: minardineil2000 at hotmail dot com | AAAS Chairman
CricketWeb Black | CricketWeb XI Captain
ClarkeWatch: We're Watching Rikki - Are You?
Up The Grecians - Exeter City FC
Completing the Square: My Cricket Web Blog
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)