Have a feeling that Warner is going to have an absolute ripper for a year and score over 1000+ runs.
tangy to write the report on how the poms lost the double ashes 10-0
Fawad Alam to make his test comeback, score 200* and get dropped for a slow SR...
Steyn, Pattinson, Philander and Lyon to be in the bowling XI of the year.
Yadav to have a decent year, continuing to strike at his current rate (46) while gaining a slight amountof control.
Pujara and Clarke to rip up.
Australia win the Ashes back in England by a close margin and comprehensively beat England at home.
Australia - India either 2-1 or 1-1.
Pattinson - MVP of the year playing 8+ tests taking 40+wickets at 18-20.
Tendulkar to not retire even in 2013.
Cummins to either play and do nothing significant or not play more than 2 matches due to injury.
Rahane and Woakes to gun it if selected.
Ishant Sharma to play atleast six tests, continue to average more than fifty as has been the trend post-2010. Take 2-100 of 45 overs in his last test of the year and have people backing him again for the test spot and calling him unlucky.
Gavaskar and Ganguly to jointly recommend Dinda to the ICC hall of fame in December 2013.
England retain the Ashes.
RSA win the series 2-1 thanks to Kamran Akmal dropping all the catches.
India and Australia draw their series.
What he should do is just play on until every pundit, analyst, fan, CWer etc. gets sick of writing about how sad they feel seeing him not at his best and all comments about how he should retire disappear. Then he randomly just retires after the 2014 IPL.
We will finally eradicate the Australian vermin for good.
Ten nil England.
England to realise too late that their bowling attack relies on 2 players and will suffer the same ignominy as India. They will still beat NZ, but some serious questions will be raised.
South Africa will remain dominant, although Pakistan will give them a few scares.
India will turn things around pretty quickly upon the introduction of B Kumar and Rahane to their side.
People should go check Broad's record at home. He'll be fine.
* Australia to regain the Ashes at home after losing another rubber in England.
* Bangladesh to finally win a test against full-strength opposition
* India to lose to Australia and get wiped out against South Africa.
* South Africa to lose at least one test against either New Zealand or Pakistan.
* A current (or recent) international cricketer dies
* Sachin finally retires, so does Jayawardene, Zaheer, Kallis, Samaraweera, and a surprise name.
* Pakistan to win the Champions Trophy
* South Africa to remain #1 in tests, nfi about other championships.
* Year-End Test XI: Cook, Warner, Amla, R Taylor, Clarke, Kohli, Prior, Swann, Pattinson, Steyn, Anderson