Right submit your answers for all 10 questions for me to score them rather than just answering one or two questions. I will give you your score out of 10 but to make it interesting I won't tell you which ones you got wrong (you will have to compare your answers against others). Oh and no googling..
1) How many 5 wicket bags did Hadlee end up with
2) On the day that Lance Cairns smoked 6 sixes on his way to a legendary 52 off 25 balls who opened the batting for Australia.
3) When Hadlee took 9/52 how exactly was Hilditch dismissed.
4) ODI no. 654 | 1990/91 season Played at Bellerive Oval, Hobart 18 December 1990 (50-over match).
NZ won by one run with Chris Pringle bowling the last over - what number did Dean Jones bat?
5) Which Australian player protested the under arm bowl decision as it happened according to the commentators?
6) How many runs did Crowe make in the bushfire appeal game 17 Mar 1983
a) 30 odd
b) 40 odd
c) 50 odd
d) 60 odd
7) IAN BOTHAM RUNS OUT GEOFF BOYCOTT- 2nd test vs NZ 1978 Christchurch - YouTube What was roughly Boycott's SR in that inning
8) How many runs did Howarth make in his last test inning before being dropped
a) a duck
b) 30 odd
c) 40 odd
d) 80 odd
e) a century
9) Who had the better ODI econ rate Chatfield or Larsen?
10) True of False Craig McDermott had his worst bowlng average vs all countries against NZ