• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ReedyScore.com - Web / Mobile app for cricket scoring for tournaments

reedyman

Cricket Spectator
Hey guys,

I have developed a new website + mobile app - reedyscore.com for people involved in organizing cricket tournaments and players. You can create tournaments, teams enter scores ball by ball or at the end of the match. Player statistics like batting averages, bowling averages are automatically calculated.

Please visit reedyscore.com. Feedback is welcome.

reedyman

Cricket Spectator
I just checked CricHQ. They seem pretty good. It appears CricHQ and ReedyScore are similar. I haven't seen much of CricHQ to list out a feature-wise comparison. I believe they cater to a different market that essentially includes grade cricket and other formal cricket.

ReedyScore is for recreational cricket. It gives power to the common cricketer via web and mobile apps (Android and iOS apps). Simplicity is the key. Tournaments and Teams can be quickly set up. Scoring is easy. It is for cricket enthusiasts who may not be playing formal cricket including tennis ball cricket.