• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

who has been the worse person to play in a team with Sachin Tendulkar

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
you can nominate from each international format. i assume it isn't Piyush Chawla.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Seriously, It's Salil Ankola. He debuted in the same game as Sachin, averages 64 in test cricket and 47 in ODI cricket with the ball and most importantly looks like,

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seriously, It's Salil Ankola. He debuted in the same game as Sachin, averages 64 in test cricket and 47 in ODI cricket with the ball and most importantly looks like,
Nah it's probably Sreesanth

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Sujith Somsunder, Pankaj Dharmani, Noel David, Dodda Ganesh.

A number of wicketkeepers between Mongia and Dhoni: MSK Prasad, Vijay Dahiya, Ajay Ratra, Samir Dighe.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Remember he also played domestic cricket, both home and abroad. I bet he played with some god awful English county player that will take the cake. Edit: ah, internationals, of course.

Last edited:

Satyanash89

Banned
Ajay Ratra... scored the worst test hundred ever
Dodda Ganesh
Vijay Bhardwaj

These three stand out among a sea of excrement

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Vijay Bharadwaj was a decent enough bits and pieces player for India. IIRC he was the man of the series for the series in SA where Joshi bowled 10 overs for 6 runs.

Sujith Somasundar was especially bad. Remember him batting against Mcgrath in the Titan cup and having no clue.