• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in New Zealand 2013

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah I am not sure Ryder wants to be back under this management. He would certainly be an irreverent team member I suspect if selected.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Nah, I think it's still Ryder's goal to be back for the England series, provided Ross is back in the team as well. He's never had anything to do with Hesson, and he's meant to be pretty good mates with McCullum, so I don't think there's reason to believe that he'll stay out of the team because of the current administration.

Don't think he'll help much in the tests with the way he's batting at the moment. Could still be pretty destructive in the limited overs matches though.

Ronchi to score a couple of tons in the tests. :ph34r:

Mike5181

International Captain
Yeah I am not sure Ryder wants to be back under this management. He would certainly be an irreverent team member I suspect if selected.
When has he not been an irreverent team member? I hate how people include Ryder in this Taylor fiasco. The guy only has himself to blame. He might as well pack his bags and take the T20 route if he's not going to play the test matches in March next year.