• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in India

Fusion

Global Moderator
Tue Dec 25
13:30 GMT | 19:00 local
1st T20I - India v Pakistan
M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore

Fri Dec 28
11:30 GMT | 17:00 local
2nd T20I - India v Pakistan
Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad

Sun Dec 30
03:30 GMT | 09:00 local
1st ODI - India v Pakistan
MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai

Thu Jan 3
06:30 GMT | 12:00 local
2nd ODI - India v Pakistan
Eden Gardens, Kolkata

Sun Jan 6
06:30 GMT | 12:00 local
3rd ODI - India v Pakistan
Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi

Xuhaib

International Coach
Dreading for the side that wins this series. If Pakistan wins it will be hailed as an epic win with players getting all sort of gifts even though it is just a random odi series against a side low on confidence if India wins all their recently problems will be brushed under the carpet with Dhoni, Yuvraj and co getting back all their lost advertisement opportunities.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
When is India's ODI squad due to be announced? Just about a week until the first ODI is supposed to be played, a bit surprised they're taking so long.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Shouldn't be long before a full series. Rumours abound that Sachin will be playing this series. Important series for him.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Yeah, this really is a tease, giving us a few T20's and ODI's in the middle of the England tour. I feel India and Pakistan have played each other enough in ICC tournaments for the scrapping together of a few ODI's to not be necessary. I'm pretty a desperate for a test series between the sides though. Surely it wouldn't have been to hard to schedule some when New Zealand came over a few months ago, considering they'd toured in 2010 as well couldn't they have played Pakistan instead?

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, this really is a tease, giving us a few T20's and ODI's in the middle of the England tour. I feel India and Pakistan have played each other enough in ICC tournaments for the scrapping together of a few ODI's to not be necessary. I'm pretty a desperate for a test series between the sides though. Surely it wouldn't have been to hard to schedule some when New Zealand came over a few months ago, considering they'd toured in 2010 as well couldn't they have played Pakistan instead?
It's the first bilateral series after 26/11 so there being extra careful probably. Getting a few ODI's in between the Eng series first.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't wait. Hopefully the Pakistani players will appear in the IPL as well.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Will be interesting to see who gets the gig to present it on xmas day for Sky, kind of feel the big names won't be involved:laugh:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
ODI squad: M S Dhoni (capt), Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Ishant Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Ashok Dinda, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shami Ahmed, Amit Mishra

Nice to see Shami Ahmed in there, as wel as Ishant back in ODI's, thank god Clawla's gone, but Amit Mishra being back is equally dumb.