• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in India

slowfinger

International Debutant
India in tatters! Short of a length, punch me all day, and he's feathered it! Nice Gul! 124-8! Can Pakistan chase it?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is a two front attack by Pak and England on India. I wouldn't be surprised that India lose ODI series against England.
Nothing India does really surprises me these days.

Not sure what to make of Gambhir's innings. On one hand he batted like an absolute ****, and his strike rate meant the others were under pressure to score quickly without settling in (see Raina). He may also have been responsible for Rahane's dismissal. On the other hand though I doubt we'd have reached any sort of significant total without his contribution.