• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in India

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, both are injured at the moment so tough to tell, but reckon we can play all of Irfan,Sir Jaddu, and Ashwin and have decent batting depth.

Then if we play Irfan in that role, don't think we can have both PK and BK too. It'll be all 3 seamers of similar type. Yadav will come back too, i guess though he should be saved for tests.
Yadav is too wayward for ODI's, best to save him for test matches. There's also Varun Aaron who does give a bit of X-factor with his speed.

- Praveen Kumar
- Irfan Pathan
- B Kumar
- Shami Ahmed
- Varun Aaron

Ishant and Sree are also there, but I'm not too keen on either for ODI's.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Yadav is too wayward for ODI's, best to save him for test matches. There's also Varun Aaron who does give a bit of X-factor with his speed.

- Praveen Kumar
- Irfan Pathan
- B Kumar
- Shami Ahmed
- Varun Aaron

Ishant and Sree are also there, but I'm not too keen on either for ODI's.
Yeah, Aaron is a good call. I rate him highly for both formats in terms of potential.

But he's perennially injured. Will probably be lost to those fitness issues, unless it changes. :(

Teja.

Global Moderator
B Kumar ends his first ODI series with 5 wickets @ 23.75

Good job man. His discovery is pretty much the only thing we've done right this series.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Just the situation for him really. Low target, plenty of time, no real demons in the wicket - the only thing that could have stopped the win was a dramatic Pakistani ****-up, which Misbah has done his best to excise from the team.

Aaaaand that's some quality timing on that, what a talent this boy is