• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in India

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't get why he's exposing Ishant to Ajmal, this is a disaster waiting to happen. India need to play out Ajmal, even if it means no runs against him scored.

Seriously still plenty of overs to go, need to get to 200 somehow.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
No we haven't

Cricket Records | Records | Pakistan in India ODI Series, 2012/13 | Most wickets | ESPN Cricinfo

You might be referring to the T20's where Yuvraj slaughtered him, but that was still T20's.
Played him well in the first ODI where he went wicketless, despite us being under the pump at the start.

In the second ODI again we were already under pressure when he came to bowl, and his 3 wickets were tailenders when the match was over already.

In this match again we were under the pump when he came on, and again his wickets have been BK, and Ashwin along with Raina who is the only main batsman that has gotten out to him.

It's not looked like we are struggling particularly facing him.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
ffs just bring Junaid and Irfan back on and finish this match. Misbah is now trolling India by continuing to use Gul and giving them some hope.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Dhoni got out at the worst possible time, bug I guess we can't expect him to score every match. Ah well, will be interesting to see how the pacers go.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Breaking News - Tamana unfriended Kohli on facebook and sent a friend request to Junaid and Asad Rauf instead.

Yas

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Why can you never relax as a Pakistan fan? Hopefully Pak to win but I don't think they will do it the easy way.... Hopefully they prove me wrong and do it nice and easy!