• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in India

smash84

The Tiger King
7 needed off the last 3 overs....

reminds me of that horrible match in Sharjah where Vaas and co held up Pakistan needing 18 runs off the last 5 overs. Rashid Latif and Wasim Akram played out all the 30 deliveries and didn't score 18 runs :laugh:

Spark

Global Moderator
7 needed off the last 3 overs....

reminds me of that horrible match in Sharjah where Vaas and co held up Pakistan needing 18 runs off the last 5 overs. Rashid Latif and Wasim Akram played out all the 30 deliveries and didn't score 18 runs :laugh:
This, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call Gambhiring.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hey Pakistani fans is that bloke who dominated the 2006 under 19 world cup final in your squad? The bloke who bowled hooping inswingers

smash84

The Tiger King
Hey Pakistani fans is that bloke who dominated the 2006 under 19 final in your squad? The bloke who bowled hooping inswingers
no, that guy was anwar ali

apparently some coaches got through to him and tinkered with him

apparently he is a trundler now and has lost his boomerang in swing

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Fitting for The match to end with a Dinda short ball bing dispatched.

I am going to cut that blokes balls off and play ping pong with them

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha, and the winning runs come off a rank Dinda pie (or, dare we say, just a Dinda?)

Good knock by Jamshed and good chase by Pakistan. Calm, nicely paced. Far easier than the scorecard will show, really.