• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in India

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It looked stupid even then in all honesty. Dhoni is one of the most fittest cricketers in world cricket. People sure like judging based on how a player looks rather than how they actually are. Just cuz Dhoni's got a bit of a belly he's automatically "unfit".
Yeah I called him out at the time

smash84

The Tiger King
Ishant bang the ball in short and ruin the seam

Edit: oh crap i forgot it is different balls from different ends

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Not just swing but control as well. Stop me from getting over excited. He's an Indian bowler I know, but...

Teja.

Global Moderator
Bhuvaneshwar has plenty to improve but he's only just turned 22 and already has a ****ing immense inswinger.

We really have something on our hands. Hoping against hope we don't **** him up.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Bhuvaneshwar has plenty to improve but he's only just turned 22 and already has a ****ing immense inswinger.

We really have something on our hands. Hoping against hope we don't **** him up.
Worried, he'll get ruined if he gets exposed to ODI's/T20's too soon.

Here, like the first T20 he is getting movement but when he doesn't like the second one he'll get smashed around.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So true, calls about Dhoni not being fit by that bloke in the eng vs ind thread looks stupid now. Playing such an innings in Chennai makes it even better considering the humidity
Think it was me? Called him on his belly, but didn't say anything about his fitness tbh.