• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in India

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is good from Dhoni and Raina. But its also a case as to why many people are calling for ODIs to **** off and T20s to be the only form of limited overs cricket to remain. Few people enjoy watching the consolidation overs in an ODI after an early collapse.

I'm torn personally, still love my ODIs... but...

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
This is good from Dhoni and Raina. But its also a case as to why many people are calling for ODIs to **** off and T20s to be the only form of limited overs cricket to remain. Few people enjoy watching the consolidation overs in an ODI after an early collapse.

tbf collapses like these are pretty rare. But yeah fair enough.

Xuhaib

International Coach
I dont think this pitch will reverse swing if these two are there come over 40 we could see some carnage.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member

I like the middle overs in ODIs. TBH I think pitches should be slightly flatter than this in ODIs. Something where 250 is a par score is good.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah need different type of pitches, not all the same, that's when people get bored ****less too. 250 chases are fun, until every chase is a 250 chase.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I like the middle overs in ODIs. TBH I think pitches should be slightly flatter than this in ODIs. Something where 250 is a par score is good.
It's not the pitch's fault, this is still a 250 pitch if you know how to bat.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gavaskar complaining about batsmen defending too much when we're halfway through the innings at 92-5.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
geez super slow outfield, hopefully the conditions stay relatively similar of the course of the match, India might have a decent chance with a total of around 200. Jadeja would have been useful on this pitch.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Gavaskar was right about the technique of the top order, but now he's being a dumbarse. This is really good by Raina and Dhoni. Launch in the last 12-15.

smash84

The Tiger King
even someone from the bangers team has it figured out :ph34r:

Nazrul: "I think 180+ is a good score in this pitch. However, India should play with patience to reach near 200, which will be unattainable for Pakistan. "