• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in India

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
But Ganguly reckons he's the future of fast bowling and Sourav is an Hon'ble man so it's ok.
The random Ganguly love for Dinda is definitely one of the weirdest things in cricket. I remember when Zaheer (while unfit) was still sending down awesome stuff when he played and Praveen had just had that series in England, Ganguly came out and said Dinda was in fact the best bowler in India.

Teja.

Global Moderator
The random Ganguly love for Dinda is definitely one of the weirdest things in cricket. I remember when Zaheer (while unfit) was still sending down awesome stuff when he played and Praveen had just had that series in England, Ganguly came out and said Dinda was in fact the best bowler in India.
Yeah, absolutely. I rate him as an analyst too which makes it worse.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
India have sucked at all forms of cricket for 18 months, but if we lose this from this position I will murder someone.

And in Singapore right now, so murder will result in me being hung.

So basically I will kill myself if India lose this.

smash84

The Tiger King
India have sucked at all forms of cricket for 18 months, but if we lose this from this position I will murder someone.

this is almost sigworthy

slowfinger

International Debutant

Waiting for the pak victory...