• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in India

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
On that note, I'm in Singapore right now watching Star Cricket and Ten Cricket channels. Kohli is in so many ads. Soooooooooo good.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Can someone explain this bollywood joke please.
Well Tushar Kapoor is the probably the most unimpressive actor of Bollywood and butt many jokes. Think most of those quotes are parodies of what was said for other cricketers. For example, the original Times magazine comment was on Tendulkar:

"It seems while Time was having his toll on every individual on the face of this planet, he excused one man. Time stands frozen in front of Sachin Tendulkar. We have had champions, we have had legends, but we have never had another Sachin Tendulkar and we never will."

"When Sachin Tendulkar travelled to Pakistan to face one of the finest bowling attacks ever assembled in cricket, Michael Schumacher was yet to race an F1 car, Lance Armstrong had never been to the Tour de France, Diego Maradona was still the captain of a world champion Argentina team, (and) Pete Sampras had never won a Grand Slam,"

"When Tendulkar embarked on a glorious career taming Imran and company, Roger Federer was a name unheard of; Lionel Messi was in his nappies, Usain Bolt was an unknown kid in the Jamaican backwaters. The Berlin Wall was still intact, USSR was one big, big country, Dr Manmohan Singh was yet to 'open' the Nehruvian economy."

Last edited:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
in the last month or so the team batting first in T20s has lost probably about 90% of the games, so I'm expecting that trend to continue

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
So will Jadeja be dropped for the Australian series because of his poor showing in the first T20I? The stupid Indian selectors might do that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It's some vomit inducing ****.
Suck my dick (if that is legal in Singapore, when I lived here I think it was ambiguous).

On that note, Rahane looking the goods here.

Dinda should have been dropped not Jadeja.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Irfan just bowled the perfect long form short-pitched ball on a pretty flat pitch out of nowhere,

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Mohammad Irfan is so awesome. That bouncer-yorker combo to Yuvraj was amazing.

But even the awesome man can be gloriously straight driven by Virat.

smash84

The Tiger King
Ash: "For everyone's information: Irfan is the shortest in the whole family. All his sibilings including father is taller than him!"

:blink: