• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in India

Satyanash89

Banned
Not playing ashwin was dumb... the pathetic performance of the part-timers was the difference in the end.

Also ive watched Bhuvneshwars inswinger to Akmal around 50 times in a row now... **** what a freaky delivery. Havent seen many wicket-taking balls swing AND seam in that sharply

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So are we back at the 'hmm Ishant actually looks good again, he must have found his rythm' phase? Because he hasn't changed at all, and unless he stops being such a one dimensional bowler and starts pitching the ball up more often he just isn't going to be an effective bowler.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
So are we back at the 'hmm Ishant actually looks good again, he must have found his rythm' phase? Because he hasn't changed at all, and unless he stops being such a one dimensional bowler and starts pitching the ball up more often he just isn't going to be an effective bowler.
No it's not that, but I will concede that I don't see any logic in resting him for ODI's and T20's over other bowlers purely because he's a "test prospect" for India. His ODI bowling was pretty decent especially in that tour of Aus in 08, so I personally think that he can do decently, at the very least he can't be any worse than Dinda and co.

This has no relation to his test form though, he's still **** in tests unless he proves otherwise.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
I found it funny how the promos have changed their tone from the overly jingoistic during the English series to just mildly so for the Pak series.."kisi se bhi haar sakte hai magar Pakistan se nahi" :laugh:

well i kind of played around with the "kisi se bhi" but it's 90% accurate.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Those ads were the worst. Thank **** the English didn't understand them or they'd have even more ammunition to ridicule us