Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 1,636 to 1,638 of 1638

Thread: **Official** Pakistan in India

Simon Champion!
    Also, it's pretty obvious to me but any guesses as to who that commentator was who got the call ?

Said at the time that considering who was in the commentary panel, and the fact they had to decide it was a very dodgy call. Given for Captaincy part especially.

International Vice-Captain Contra's Avatar
    I'm honestly still not understanding all this captaincy talk, The only format that I feel Dhoni should genuinely step down from is T20's. He's still our best ODI bat by some distance, and a perfectly legit captain at that, he doesn't need some worthless man of the match awards to tell him that he's good.

As far as tests are concerned there can be an arguement made for his removal, but only when India find someone worthy of captaining in his place, more than half our team is sturgging to justify their place in the team (and surprisingly Dhoni isn't as bad off as some of the others) and it's simply too early for someone like Kohli to be thrown the biggest job in cricket this early, it will but unessary pressure on him if he were to get it in place of Dhoni.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevno View Post
    Also, it's pretty obvious to me but any guesses as to who that commentator was who got the call ?

shastri?

Thread Information