• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What should Jono's new avatar be?

uvelocity

International Coach

Jono
What are your thoughts about trolling the rest of the forum by giving me a nice non-embarrassing avatar?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So glad I have avatars turned off, because that gif would irritate me immensely when Jono posts, now I'll just be irritated in the normal way when he posts.

uvelocity

International Coach
it could be possible to re-jig it a bit. won't have a chance to look for a few days at least though. it has to be under a certain size to be allowed as an avatar and because of how many frames it increases the size etc.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if jono doesn't man up and change his av James should step in and put the custom title on the line

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Calm down ****, GF knows that my avatar is locked in as Federer til early January. Will change it to whatever GF chooses after that date.