• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India Post Mortem Thread

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Think Dhoni can stick around as wicket keeper alone, but should be stripped off of captaincy.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
just searched 'post mortem' and then 'dead body' on googles images coz i thought i'd post a pic or two but FMD I saw some of the most horrifc images and closed the tab in fear.

:scared:

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
- New Coach
- New Captain
- Improved fitness and fielding levels expected
- Improve the First Class structure
- Sachin Retiring
- Yuvi, Raina, Chawla to never play Tests again, ever.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Absolutely despise Sehwag's attitude. That smirk on his face when he was caught napping at first slip, perhaps annoyed me the most this series. But he seems too big a wicket at home for the selectors to drop. Even though in my opinion, it was Gambhir that showed more of a fight in this series than him. And in no shape or form does the man seem like a professional athlete.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I discussed the need to look to alternate captaincy arrangements in my award winning thread http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cri...dian-cricket-test-series-report-analysis.html

Who are the wicket keeping options currently? Should they dump Dhoni all together ofcourse.
Uday Kaul or WP Saha.

I really don't see wholesale changes being made, much to a lot of annoyance. Ojha, Ashwin, Ishant and Yadav all did well at least at one point through the series. If Chawla is next cab off the rank than neither of them have too much to worry about.
With batting there are a lot more options. Mukund, Vijay and Rahane could all come in at the top and Rahane, Badrinath and Rohit who could come into the middle order. Hell there's Yashpal Singh, Nayar and Tiwary too.

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Absolutely despise Sehwag's attitude. That smirk on his face when he was caught napping at first slip, perhaps annoyed me the most this series. But he seems too big a wicket at home for the selectors to drop. Even though in my opinion, it was Gambhir that showed more of a fight in this series than him. And in no shape or form does the man seem like a professional athlete.
Completely agree. And it's been the same for the English + Australia series too.