• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hussey's legacy

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Don't think he needs a legacy. He's just been a really good player for us.
Yeah another good post. What's going on here? Need you to go into the India vs. England thread asap and do a trolling post. Can't handle this.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah another good post. What's going on here? Need you to go into the India vs. England thread asap and do a trolling post. Can't handle this.
Saving my trolling for a close series. The Indian fans know their side is so abject, I don't need to troll. I'll wait until the empty bravado about a brave new era starts. So a out three or four weeks.

mugshot

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
What I find interesting is how he has improved as he has got older where others, including Ponting to a certain extent, started to see a decline.