• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will be James Anderson's 300th Test wicket?

stumpski

International Captain
He's all set to do it in New Zealand, and will be only the fourth England bowler to the landmark - and the first for more than 25 years.

Because I don't know which of the NZ batsmen are likely to be picked (even Taylor's out of the side now, isn't he?) I'm going with a bowler - Tim Southee.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Ross will be back hopefully, Maybe Jesse too. If they both play then the series might be more competitive than people expect. My pick for his 300th wicket is BJ Watling.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Trent Boult, only because I love him for looking most like a lesbian in his cricinfo pic.

stumpski

International Captain
Hmmm, I seem to have rather jinxed him don't I - clearly isn't going to get another wicket in this match anyway. :dry: