• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brumbeh's Pitchers

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I would like Brumbeh to post all the players he considers to have 'questionable actions', and next to these names I'd like him to rate them from 1-10, 1 being a clean action and 10 being a filthy, unadulterated chuck.

Will be disappointed if a parody thread called 'Brumbeh's Pictures' doesn't show up in the testing forum within the next 24 hours.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hey, don't stereotype me. I'm a fully rounded individual who doesn't focus on particular hobbyhorses...

Nah, I'll bite:

Inzy - 11
Ajmal - 10
Botha - 10
Shabbir - 10
Gannon - 9
Samuels - 9
Williamson - 9
Shoaib Malik - 8.5
Jermaine Lawson - 8
Murali - 8
Kirtley - 6.5
Hall - 6
Hafeez - 5
Lee - 3.5
Shoaib - 3
Praveen - 2
Ashwin - 1.5

& obviously chaps like Tony Lock and Gordon Rorke (he of the 12 yard drag) from days of yore were filthy too.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Hey, don't stereotype me. I'm a fully rounded individual who doesn't focus on particular hobbyhorses...

Nah, I'll bite:

Inzy - 11
Ajmal - 10
Botha - 10
Shabbir - 10
Gannon - 9
Samuels - 9
Williamson - 9
Shoaib Malik - 8.5
Jermaine Lawson - 8
Murali - 8
Kirtley - 6.5
Hall - 6
Hafeez - 5
Lee - 3.5
Shoaib - 3
Praveen - 2
Ashwin - 1.5

& obviously chaps like Tony Lock and Gordon Rorke (he of the 12 yard drag) from days of yore were filthy too.
Confirmed chucker.

JBMAC

State Captain

Nah, I'll bite:

Inzy - 11
Ajmal - 10
Botha - 10
Shabbir - 10
Gannon - 9
Samuels - 9
Williamson - 9
Shoaib Malik - 8.5
Jermaine Lawson - 8
Murali - 8
Kirtley - 6.5
Hall - 6
Hafeez - 5
Lee - 3.5
Shoaib - 3
Praveen - 2
Ashwin - 1.5

Surprised you have not included Griffith (10),

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Nah, I'll bite:

Inzy - 11
Ajmal - 10
Botha - 10
Shabbir - 10
Gannon - 9
Samuels - 9
Williamson - 9
Shoaib Malik - 8.5
Jermaine Lawson - 8
Murali - 8
Kirtley - 6.5
Hall - 6
Hafeez - 5
Lee - 3.5
Shoaib - 3
Praveen - 2
Ashwin - 1.5

I would have thought Murali is either 0 or 10. Can you explain the 8? Why is he not worse than Malik, Botha etc.?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I would have thought Murali is either 0 or 10. Can you explain the 8? Why is he not worse than Malik, Botha etc.?
Well he does have the unique genetics so have adjusted accordingly.

Don't buy that he's 0 or 10 tho. The fact that some deliveries looked worse than others suggests he sometimes put a little more "work" on the ball than others.