• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brumbeh's Pitchers

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yep, Malinga's action is unorthodox, and weird to look at live, but there's nowt wrong with it.

My casual cricket fan mate calls him a chucker too.

grecian

Dhawan, Lyth and Moeen's doosra need a verdict from the ultimate judge, Brumbers, I reckon.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Single-handed quest to rid the world of left-arm orthodox spinners, one action test at a time, IIRC.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Dhawan, Lyth and Moeen's doosra need a verdict from the ultimate judge, Brumbers, I reckon.
I never seen Lyth bowl, Moeen's doosra looks positively saintly compared to most practitioners of the delivery, maybe a 1 or a 1.5 at worst but Dhawan'a is pretty rank, isn't it? A solid 7-7.5 on the chuckometer.

grecian

I never seen Lyth bowl, Moeen's doosra looks positively saintly compared to most practitioners of the delivery, maybe a 1 or a 1.5 at worst but Dhawan'a is pretty rank, isn't it? A solid 7-7.5 on the chuckometer.
I only bring up Lyth really because he may play International cricket soon. Quite frankly I hope he doesn't bowl. With him and Williamson at the club, I'd imagine Rhodes, Verity rotating rather quickly in their graves.

I hate the doosra, ban 'em all, I say.

Dhawan must be walking a tight-rope I'd say, quite easy for the umps to go after occasional bowlers.