• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brumbeh's Pitchers

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Watching Botha this season I actually can't see a problem with his action at all :wacko: Going soft?
Well he's not as bad as he used to be, but you're probably just used to it. We notice chuckers because they look 'off' when we're watching; the more we're exposed to a certain bowler the more normal they'll seem.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
dwta, you seem 'off' to me when you post, and the more I see you post the less normal I think you are

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
dwta, you seem 'off' to me when you post, and the more I see you post the less normal I think you are
I am progressively posting more and more odd stuff to keep my reputation in tact though. If I kept posting the same **** you'd get used to it.

benchmark00

The associates always have a few of these things, but Munir Dar, the left arm spinner from Hong Kong took the cake this time around.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
No word of a lie, Atherton was doing some off-spin throw downs to Tres on a Sky feature about Broad's and Dernbach's slower balls (and the direness thereof) and his "action" for throwing them down was better than Senanayake's.

Colville made a "Muttiah Atherton" comment afterwards.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh dear Stuart Broad making some interesting comments on Twitter, he really does know how to win friends and influence people.

Still he doesn't need to with me, I couldn't love him anymore:wub:

Last edited:

Daemon

Reading the conversations, I'm surprised as international cricketers they don't even know what that particular law means.

Last edited:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One of my colleagues was at the game, sat side on to Senanayake and he reckoned his action was filthy, and Malinga's little better