• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brumbeh's Pitchers

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Nah, Ojha barely registers a flicker. Maybe I've set my bar lower nowadays.

Narine's a bit poor, but there'd be several against the wall before him. Given I gave Hafeez a 5, he'd be a 4-4.5, maybe?

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Unfair to have Ajmal on the same level as Botha seeing as the latter actually got busted during testing imo.

Also, will nominate Eranga. Seen any of him, Brumby?

Last edited:

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Well he does have the unique genetics so have adjusted accordingly.

Don't buy that he's 0 or 10 tho. The fact that some deliveries looked worse than others suggests he sometimes put a little more "work" on the ball than others.
:laugh:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Not horrible as doosra purveyors go. He never made my panties get all bunched up like some who've followed his lead do anyway.

Unfair to have Ajmal on the same level as Botha seeing as the latter actually got busted during testing imo.

Also, will nominate Eranga. Seen any of him, Brumby?
I actually think Ajmal's action for his basic offie is worse, tbh. Both about as bad as it's possible to be without wearing a large leather mitt and standing on a mound tho.

& no, I haven't caught him in action yet.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Definite kink in Eranga's action, and we all know the kink pisses off Brumbeh. A straight elbow man if I've ever seen one.