• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

Flem274*

123/5
10 overs until the new ball at say 3 rpo means we get the new ball when they reach 300.

We need wickets before the new ball, so get Franklin off.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seriously, the last couple of overs would have been rubbish at club level. It's just giving free Test runs. So soft.

Flem274*

123/5
Wagner is the most overhyped bowler ever to get a test cap but he's better than this. Marto must have been camping on Franklin in the nets to make the team.

Seriously, Steve could bowl better than this pair.:ph34r:

edit: before Darlingface reminds me I picked Marto over Wagner before the test, I was picking him thinking he was going to bowl 130kph ten thousand miles outside off at worst, not 120kph down leg.

oh hey me yelling at Marto made him do well again. im good at this.

Last edited:

Howsie

International Captain
lol, this is so, so bad. Martin still playing international cricket basically tells you everything that is wrong with New Zealand cricket. Old ****s that should've been culled seasons earlier being allowed to play on for as long as they want.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
good news mitch and waggy will be bowling next game unless camp Hesson decide to play franklin again cause he is an allrounder cough allround piece of **** cough

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Marto. :laugh:

I'm absolutely fuming that the umpire was so gutless as to ask for that to be reviewed. He barely had his toe over the line, let alone his heel. :@

Days of Grace

International Captain
That's ****ed his average, Tony.

LOL at Marto getting a wicket just when CWers are at the peak of getting stuck into him.

Flametree

International 12th Man
Did they have a 7-2 field, or a guy back on the square leg boundary for the new batsman facing his first ball having got a pair in his only other test?