• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

longtom

School Boy/Girl Captain
NZ was my second favourite team - always a lot of fight in them and I remember hard fought matches here in SA - no quarters asked - none given.

It's a real shame what is happening now and I really hope the Kiwis will stand up from this soon, get their admin and their heads in shape so we can look forward again to play them in hard fought matches..

As it is right now Bangladesh would probably more of a challenge .... :huh::ph34r:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Kallis has scored more runs than the whole New Zealand team in their respective innings, and he's scored more runs than their entire team in their respective careers.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Why does not **** on this forum know how a ****ing sweep works?

5 Cabinet
6 Howe

Five is taken, you ****s. Pick another number or don't play.

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Oh **** :(
That went well. Glad I didn't stay to watch this abomination. Kallis to double ton up obvz.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Why does not **** on this forum know how a ****ing sweep works?

5 Cabinet
6 Howe

Five is taken, you ****s. Pick another number or don't play.
I did not see Cabinet's post you ****. Actually I saw it after I made my post but I'm a massive **** and my post was the first post and his was the last in the 15ppp system so I thought I'll just run with it but you had to be a ****ing hero instead. :ph34r:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I did not see Cabinet's post you ****. Actually I saw it after I made my post but I'm a massive **** and my post was the first post and his was the last in the 15ppp system so I thought I'll just run with it but you had to be a ****ing hero instead. :ph34r:
I would have let yours go if Prez didn't make the post he did itbt, blame him.

MrPrez

International Debutant
I saw a previous one with two people on the same number, assumed it was allowed.

Calm down ****.