• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

Howsie

International Captain
So can we just have Heason fired now and install Williamson as captain. Every man and his dog knows he'll be gone once England pummel as at home, might as well do it now.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dead set I am so in the mood of playing Super International Cricket on my SNES and try and replicate this

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
I am personally not shocked at all by the score. I totally expected the team to fold for under 100.

South Africa may not get too much either here if the bowlers bowl well.

300?

Last edited:

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Whats up at Newlands? For as long as I remember, it's been a dozy featherbed. But this and last year is insane.

There's a big gap opening up in world cricket again with NZ, WI, Ind, SL at the bottom and being gutless travellers.