• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
This is embarrassing, I don't expect the tail to score 300 runs, but at least fight, even if you get 20 from 200 balls, at least try, they just slogged. Shocking.

Flem274*

123/5
Yuck. Just yuck. I didn't expect much, but this is pathetic. We've had a month of new lows off the field and it's now on the field.

Can we at least still bowl well, or will we forget how to do that as well?

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Basically SA could bat until the final session on the fifth day and win it with overs to spare.

Seriously?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not to worry though, some guy on CW the other day said NZ will be in the top three teams in the world in three years time,

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Taylor's presence would've prevented the other eight wickets from falling? You must be a Radio Sport caller.
Your obviously a Hesson fan so this is going nowhere.

Taylor may have scored 50 mate and Flynn might have given him a stand.

Taylor often walks out at 14-2 and rescues us.

Also - you are promoting double standards. You say the blame is on the players and not on the coaches. Why wasn't that logic applied when Taylor was in charge. He as leader was held accountable. So the precedent has been set by Hesson. Now he has to apply the same accountability to himself and McCullum.

Anyway - I don't understand why you have so much time for Hesson. Seriously I would rather be known as a radio sport caller than a Hesson fan.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can't believe I don't feel worse, I suppose It's a result of having absolutely zero expectations given the team we were putting out on the park.

ajdude

International Coach
was the sydney test last year the first test of the year? going from clarke's 329* to extras being in the top three run scorers of the year