• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

Meridio

International Regular
I was going to post 'at least Flynn's sticking around'. Then I realised he's faced a whopping 19 balls, and if that qualifies as an achievement, then, well, **** me.

What a shambles.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Weird. I had the opposite reaction.
Lol, I should qualify that by saying I didn't love him just because he destroyed us. He genuinely reminded me a bit of Hadlee. Not that they had similar actions, but the way Steyn consistently hit that line on and around off stump with movement both ways.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Oh my ****ing god I just noticed ND chased 200 against Wellington and only lost 1 wicket doing so. **** MY LIFE

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hahahahhaha awkward Pommie.
Haha I think the commentators are just resigned to the fact a wicket going to fall every 2nd ball and are over-excited.

I actually miss Southee's batting here too, I love his approach to batting at no .9.

Mike5181

International Captain
No, but he is directly responsible for impeding the NZ side in bringing over its best side, even if that best side is still rubbish.

When he moved to depose Taylor in such a stupid fashion the onus was on him to produce better results than Taylor achieved.
Taylor is the only fit/eligible player not in the current squad. Our problems run far deeper than McCullum and Hesson.