• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Store that Williamson offdrive as the highlight of the morning

Philander's getting a LOT of movement.... and the lbw :(

Please let this review be not out.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Does anyone know how quickly Steyn has to take his first/next wicket to end up beating Waqar for the fastest in balls to 300? Seem to remember someone saying within four overs, just not sure.

Depressing start..
24 balls.

Haha yep, King Waqar's reign continues.

SeamUp

International Coach
As I said before, a bit of nibble at Newlands with the right sort of bowler and the batsmen being anywhere off technically sound and its all over. As I said on the SA domestic thread.

The famous Garth Le Roux called it the Newlands length.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I must check with Mike Hesson, because I'm not entirely sure that Philander has earned the right to take 4 wickets in the first hour.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
ffs really guys? i could understand if Steyn was ripping through us but Philander, sure he lands the ball in good areas with a little bit of movement but that is no reason for this collapse.

Williamson looking good though