• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
only relevent for the Kiwis. But anyone else thinking MIchael Pollard V Ben Wheeler, from one of Kippax's videos, when they saw McCullum's dismissal? Woeful technique from a top order batsman.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Does anyone know how quickly Steyn has to take his first/next wicket to end up beating Waqar for the fastest in balls to 300? Seem to remember someone saying within four overs, just not sure.

Depressing start..

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I hold Guptil blameless for his dismissal.

Brownlie 20% responsible as he could have left it

McCullum will be a bit dissapointed out of the three of them.

Flem274*

123/5
Infuriating Taylor looking like a really good move.

I hope these two and Watling have a good showing with the bat. Not expecting it, but hoping.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I hold Guptil blameless for his dismissal.

Brownlie 20% responsible as he could have left it

McCullum will be a bit dissapointed out of the three of them.
Actually on the replay Brownlie couldn't have left it. After having a second look.