• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

ajdude

International Coach
Ryder is still our most naturally gifted 'batsman' for mine. Also being a left-hander really helps with the balance of the side.

Why can't we have this side for this test :@

McCullum
Gutpill/Flynn
Williamson
Taylor
Ryder
Watling
Vettori
Bracewell
Southee
Gillespie
Boult
would still be 2/14 tbh

unless taylor wouldn't have won the toss or something

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Philander averages something like 10 at Newlands with 150+ FC wickets. Incredible record here.

Flem274*

123/5
So I won't be watching this all night then.

The only way we're going to get through this bloke is to kill him when South Africa bat, or belt the ball back at his knee caps.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Nah, Southee's only being playing well for a handful of games, and he continues to look vulnerable once the shine wears off. Taylor is proven quality.
I agree. Right this minute I think we are missing Taylor more. Given his replacement got a duck.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Does just enough with the ball. Nothing outrageous, just ever so subtle. WAG.

Also helps that it's NZ of course.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
i don't understand how he got bowled by that ball. An error in technique.
It was a mess - half press forward and across and then couldn't get the leg out of the way and the bat back in time. And McCullum's looked the best of our batsmen so far :laugh:

And that was Brownlie...