• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Still only a kid but Williamson really needs to step up here. Numbers 4, 5, 6 and 7 don’t feel you with much confidence though Flynn has shown he can bat time and Franklin once upon a time scored big here.
Interesting to see how McCullum goes, Captain now, so a loose drive or slog whilst in the twenties won’t do.
Probably a good toss to lose for Smith.

Mike5181

International Captain
1 Daemon
2 Hurricane
3 Zinzan, morgieb
4 Blakey
5 Phlegm
6 Mike
10 wellAlbidarned

**** Chris Martin btw.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Looks like we're going to be back to three-seamers-and-dan in no time judging by this lineup. So dissapointing, should've dropped frinks for Mitch. Hell, should've dropped frinks for anyone really. shoulda shoulda coulda didn't etc.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like we're going to be back to three-seamers-and-dan in no time judging by this lineup. So dissapointing, should've dropped frinks for Mitch. Hell, should've dropped frinks for anyone really. shoulda shoulda coulda didn't etc.
I think 7 may suit Franko better so we could see more runs out of him I hope.

Also - just on Doull's definition of world class "a player who can make any country in the world" I prefer that definition. We had a thread here on CW and most people voted for world class = "would make the world's best XI"

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Martin the 3rd oldest test quick in recent memory after Hadlee and Walsh, or any others that were still bowling at 38+?