• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

MrPrez

International Debutant
So in other news, the black caps are gutted that today wasn't actually the end of the world.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
In that case I probably pre-empted that. Least none of us will mind when the rat gets out and Mitch plays the first recorded reverse lap by a no.11

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Hira: "Left arm nothing spin? I know all about that!"

Nah he's a better bowler than I give him credit for. Just absolutely hate watching spinners in T20.

Flem274*

123/5
need someone to bounce mitch m when he comes in so he gets angry and in the absence of a cw connection, bowls bouncers instead of posts

or i could type and they could stick my posts on the dressing room wall

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Shame NZ didn't make 130 odd as South Africa's batting line-up is exciting but very iffy. Levi Davids are either 40 for 0 off 2 or 0-2 against Nathan McCullum after the first over.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Bracewell has figured out what the men above could not; it's possible to play the pull shot in a safe manner along the ground.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
need someone to bounce mitch m when he comes in so he gets angry and in the absence of a cw connection, bowls bouncers instead of posts

or i could type and they could stick my posts on the dressing room wall
use our JimmyGS connection to get his mobile number, get in with some text-bullying