• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I wonder if Franklin did that on purpose, the short, cramped pie. It was too much for Steyn to resist so he couldn't just knock a single. It being a dot ball instead of a single is huge. Excellent thinking from Franklin if so.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Nine down. There's nothing quite like it all coming down to the most incompetent player in the side to get the job done.

Garson007

State Vice-Captain
Again our middle order scores too slowly. ****. We've been going through this since the 90s. Those who always blamed Kallis: **** off. It's clear that he is not the problem. Something is wrong with how we score in the middle overs and middle order. Glad we won, but the bowlers shouldn't be winning this for us.

Fix the ****ing middle order. It's ****ing obvious.

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
Again our middle order scores too slowly. ****. We've been going through this since the 90s. Those who always blamed Kallis: **** off. It's clear that he is not the problem. Something is wrong with how we score in the middle overs and middle order. Glad we won, but the bowlers shouldn't be winning this for us.

Fix the ****ing middle order. It's ****ing obvious.
Thing is they play shots, but they're always going to a fielder. It's taken those two shots by Phangiso and McLaren to win the game, they all really need to get a bit more unorthodox.

Otherwise the single-dot-single routine will continue to strangle them with fielding teams looking like they have 18 men out there. It would be great also to find a new Herschel Gibbs

Smith MoM, I don't know, maybe I'd have gone with McLaren to reward his bowling also.