• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Feels like NZ are 40-50 runs short with 10 overs remaining. Looks to be coming on to the bat beautifully.

BeeGee

International Captain
Feels like NZ are 40-50 runs short with 10 overs remaining. Looks to be coming on to the bat beautifully.
Yeah, it's a pity we didn't win the toss so we could take advantage of the good bowling conditions early...... oh wait.... :dry:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That won't happen, the pitch is far too good for what NZ have posted. Apparently it comes on to the bat brilliantly with the dew.

BeeGee

International Captain
Franklin books his place in the Test team for the next 2 years.

Good score in the end.

SA still favourites, at this stage.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd be happy with that sort of total if I was a Kiwi. Enough to leave room for an epic choke even if South Africa get a good start and are ~150-2 off 30 again.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Neesham made an attractive 13 and got out lbw, haha. Edges Guptill into silver for once...

Will stay a slack and ironic campus cameos man as long as he's given low expectation posts in every side he plays, I guess.

Spiced

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Looks like a one match ban for Faf and 80% of there match fees if it works out to be 5 overs over-rate. What the hell is going on?

BeeGee

International Captain
Looks like a one match ban for Faf and 80% of there match fees if it works out to be 5 overs over-rate. What the hell is going on?
****ed if I know why SA are so slow with their overs. It's not like their bowling attack were all seamers, either.